Test the example with a Firefox or Chrome browser:
1.Download the CSV file, SaskatoonPharmacy.csv, which is provided by Dr. Jason Perepelkin.
2. Drag and drop the csv file into the map.
3. Click on a point to pop-up an information windows.
4. Click and Drag to pan around the map.
5. Double click to zoom in.
6. Scroll forward / backward to zoom in / out.
7. SHIFT + drag the mouse to zoom in.
Drag and drop images or a csv file with latitude/longitude information from windows explorer to the map.
Note: The CSV file must store the location in fields with one of the following
latitude fields:lat, latitude, y, ycenter
longitude fields:lon, long, longitude, x, xcenter